Welcome to Carte Blanche Restaurant
Carte Blanche is a restaurant for people who are open minded for an exquisite dining experience without limitations in a cozy and relaxed atmosphere. This exciting dining experience will provide only 14 guests with the opportunity to sample many different culinary combinations while chatting with other guests or their hosts Dennis & Glen.
Chef Dennis created and originated this unique concept on Aruba in which he prepares a 5 course surprise menu right in front of the guests. In addition, Maitre d’ Glen can complement the menu with an amazing wine pairing with wines from all over the world (optional). Carte Blanche also has an extensive wine list to choose from, and offers a fine selection of martinis and other spirits from the bar.
- Unfortunately we do not accept reservation requests more than 6 months in advance!
- Carte Blanche does not allow reservations for guests under the age of 18 or parties over 4 persons (maximum 8) without a non refundable prepayment of $100 a person.
- Due to the fact that more and more of our guests request to sit on the Chef's side of the bar, we now provide the option of preferred seating for an additional $20 per seat (based on availability) to avoid disappointments. Otherwise there is no guarantee that we will be able to honor your request.
- We do accommodate certain allergies upon early notice (see our reservations page).
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation made by guests due to particular and/or excessive dietary restrictions and allergies that cannot be accommodated.
- However, we do not serve vegetarian, vegan or meat-only menus.
Closed on Sundays and Mondays.
© Carte Blanche Restaurant pictures by Michael Roselli